8) Build a Digital Portfolio - There's no better way of showing off what you've done than highlighting your work in an online portfolio. Whether it's a Tumblr, Wordpress blog, or an About.me page, allow potential employers to see that you're one amazing job candidate.
9) Study in a New Place - When I went abroad during college, I learned more about myself than I ever had before. I was far away from home, knew no one, and had to adjust to a whole new social experience. Study abroad gives you the chance to try new things and explore your opportunities, which says that you're someone that not afraid to tread into foreign waters.
10) Create an Online Presence - Whether it be Twitter, LinkedIn, or the like, if you create an online presence, just make sure that you present yourself professionally. If you do so efficiently, constantly updating your accounts with informative material and build up an impressive following, your marketing skills will be highly evident.
11) Pick Up Contract or Freelance Work - The more
12) Volunteer in Your Community - This just goes to show that you're charitable, willing to go out of your way to help others in need, and care about others.
Original article and pictures take http://inthecapital.streetwise.co/2013/07/25/12-college-experiences-to-put-on-your-resume-infographic/ site