воскресенье, 11 декабря 2016 г.

DIY Clara Lattice bedside table with Free Plans - Anika's DIY Life

DIY Clara Lattice bedside table with Free Plans - Anika's DIY Life
DIY Clara Lattice bedside table with Free Plans - Anika's DIY Life
TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

Build this Pottery Barn inspired DIY Clara Lattice bedside table for only $55! Step by step build pictures and free Plans!

And it only cost me $55 in lumber and paint! Beat that Pottery Barn! Not to mention I got to pick the color :). Our master bedroom has been in evolution mode for the last few months. We started out with just a mattress and box spring on a bed frame. I built an upholstered headboard, hacked an Ikea Tarva dresser and built the X-base accent table to serve as the nightstand. It was so nice to finally have a real nightstand after 3 years! Of course, I kept it on my side of the bed


Next, I set out to find the perfect mismatched bedside table to my DIY X-base nightstand. When I came across this Clara lattice wide bedside table from Pottery Barn, there was no looking back! So, it cost only $499… obviously I was going to be building it!


See how I build this Pottery Barn inspired Clara Lattice bedside table with the Free Plans.

The awesome Jamison from Rogue Engineer graciously agreed to draw up the plans to build this DIY Clara Lattice Bedside table! His plans were so easy to follow and precise! I am so honored to be able to work with him on this. You can download the plans for free by clicking below. I show you how I built the nightstand in the steps below.


Original article and pictures take http://www.littlefreemonkeys.com/diy-clara-lattice-bedside-table-with-free-plans/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий