воскресенье, 29 января 2017 г.

Laundry Basket Dresser

Laundry Basket Dresser
Laundry Basket Dresser
TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

free build plans for a tall laundry basket dresser

Luckily, my husband is way smarter than I am, and was able to figure out the measurements I would need. So, in case you have been drooling over these babies I thought I would offer you the measurements as well for the baskets to slide in lengthwise.


free plans for the laundry basket dresser


Supplies:


3/4″ Plywood


1/4″ Plywood


12 feet of 1” x 2’s


2″ wood screws


wood glue


wood filler


finishing supplies


drill


If you trust your Lowes or Home Depot to cut your boards straight you can have them make all the plywood cuts. If not, just follow the plans and rip them down yourself with a table saw.


laundry basket dresser unpainted
laundry basket dresser unpainted

I also was sceeeered of metal angles like Ana did, so I just cut lengths of 1” x 2’s down to size with my chopsaw and screwed them in.


how-to-build-a-laundry-basket-dresser

I also added

dresser-for-laundry

A coat of primer and a coat of a light gray paint that I had in my stash and we were in business! I had the perfect spot for it right next to the dryer. I am so excited to use it and help keep my laundry contained.


laundry room
laundry room

rolling-laundry-basket-dresser
This is just absolutely perfect for my weekly laundry day. I simply fold all the clothes and my kids and hubby grab their baskets and put them away.

For more laundry room DIY’s check out these projects! Slim Rolling Laundry Cart


Original article and pictures take http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/laundry-basket-dresser/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий