понедельник, 30 января 2017 г.

Mason Jar Wall Planter

Mason Jar Wall Planter
Mason Jar Wall Planter
TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects


Step #1.


I got a scrap piece of wood and laid the clamp on it. I got a nail that was about the size of the screw I would be using, and then hammered the nail into one of the slits in the clamp. It forced the slit in the clamp open so I could then screw it to the barn wood board.



Step #2.


I screwed the clamps to the board.


Step #3.


Then I screwed the board to the wall. When the jars are added they will hide the screws used to attach it to the wall.


Step #4.


Add rocks to the bottom of the jar. Add a little potting soil and then the plant. Add more potting soil around the plant.


Step #5.


While I held the jar in place I tightened the clamp. Those babies aren’t going anywhere!




What is your favorite way to display houseplants?


Original article and pictures take http://www.notjustahousewife.net/2011/08/mason-jar-wall-planter.html site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий