Air Freshener Recipe
This post contains affiliate/distributor links that support Kids Activities Blog.
The ingredients that make it WORK:
- 2 Cups of Water.
- 2 Tablespoons Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup of Rubbing alcohol
- 15-20 drops of essential oils (below I have my favorite combinations listed)
Pour your water and rubbing alcohol into your bottle. Add the baking soda and the essential oils. Mix the bottle well for a couple of minuets so the baking soda dissolves – don’t shake, swirl it. You will need to “re-swirl” the bottle before each use.
Chemical Free Air Freshener Scents
We love Essential oils. They just smell really good!
Combinations we have used:
- Lemon (15 drops) – by itself, lovely!
- Lavender (15 drops) – another one that is great solo!
- Burst (15 drops) – a delicous combination of grapefruit, tangerine and lime.
- Assure (15 drops) – a cinnamon clove blend – spicy!
If you don’t have essential oils on-hand we have also made this recipe with Vanilla Extract or Almond Extract. Both smell great – albeit, they make me a touch hungry!
The Essential Oils We Use & Love
We have something special for you. A collection of our favorite essential oils at unbeatable prices. While quantities last, we are featuring our Good Night Deal…
It is a favorite of ours. A 15 ml bottle of Lavender and an Essentials Diffuser – what a great combination for an amazzzzzzing price while supplies last.
Original article and pictures take http://kidsactivitiesblog.com/68370/air-freshener-recipe site