вторник, 7 февраля 2017 г.

Realtor Thank You Gift

Realtor Thank You Gift
Realtor Thank You Gift
TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

Wood Burned Cutting Board-21

Hi There! I am Bree from bumblebreeblog and I am so happy to be here as a contributor to All Things with Purpose! I love to feel inspired and create homemade gifts, share my tips and tricks, and write about our journey of decorating our first home. I hope you stop by for a visit and check out the honeycomb of inspiration floating around at bumblebreeblog.


The hubby and I just bought our first home and we are super excited. Its a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome in East San Diego. We are super excited to start filling it will memories, love, and DIY decor. :) We had an amazing Realtor so the day we got our keys I gave her a DIY wood-burned cutting board, to say thank you. So today I am sharing with you how to create your own realtor “thank you” gift!


Original article and pictures take http://allthingswithpurpose.com/2014/08/realtor-thank-gift-contributor-post/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий