суббота, 25 марта 2017 г.

Friday Favorites - Carlsbad Cravings

Friday Favorites - Carlsbad Cravings
Friday Favorites - Carlsbad Cravings

DIY-suculent-tableW

Favorite Summer Refreshment: This Tropical Fruit Smoothie is waiting to transport us to paradise. I’m ready.


Tropical-Fruit-Breakfast-Smoothie.-7

Favorite Indoor Oasis: I am in love with this bathroom!

Cat Spraying No More
I think I could spend all day here.


nature-insideW

Favorite Summer Idea: Campfire cinnamon rolls. I might just have to try these this weekend!


Campfire-cinnamon-rollsW

Favorite Decorating Idea: How easy is it to submerge flowers in water to create a dynamic centerpiece? Love!


submerged-flowers

Favorite Creative Solution: Love these barn doors as closet doors! Never thought I’d say closet doors were beautiful!


Closet-doorsW

Favorite Friday Flashback: Skinny Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta! I posted this my second week of blogging and it is still a family favorite! Simple, easy, cheesy and delicious – and did I mention it has bacon!!!


Cheesy-Bacon-Ranch-Chicken-Pasta-(Skinny!)-main3

Favorite “Ahhhhhh!”: This French bulldog puppy has captured my hear. Before we got Kiwi (our French bulldog), I didn’t want another dog because we had to find a new home for our last dog who traumatically attacked two other dogs within weeks of each other. So for months, Patrick would change my screensaver to a different French Bulldog picture. Heart melted.


French-Bulldog-PuppyW

Favorite Summer Hangout: I could definitely get used to lounging by this fire pit swing. Where’s my stack of books?!


fire pit swign set

Favorite 4th of July Photo: Gorgeous! I found this photo by Elizabeth Panko and had to add the text because its perfect for today!


american-flag-sky-CarlsbadCravings

God bless America! Have a very Happy 4th of July weekend!


Hugs!


Jen


Never miss an original craving creation! Follow me – pinterest, instagram, facebook, G+


Original article and pictures take http://www.carlsbadcravings.com/fridayfavorites2/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий