воскресенье, 26 марта 2017 г.

Friendly (but Effective) Cat Repellent

Friendly (but Effective) Cat Repellent
Friendly (but Effective) Cat Repellent


Friendly (but Effective) Cat Repellent


Learn to make friendly (but Effective) cat repellent with ingredients you have at home.


This spray is safe to use on your furniture and all other indoor and outdoor items and plants. This spray is great for training your cat or repelling the neighborhood cats.


Step 1: Gather ingredients


Gather ingredients

Snapshot_86.png


You will need rosemary (fresh or dried), lemon juice, and white vinegar .


Nice one, I should give that try. But rather than spray it, I might soak a piece of cloth in it: We have a new kitten (Well, we've had him five months, he's about seven months old and he's huge!) and he gets up on the table and cupboard tops where there are ornaments and photos.


Years ago, a friend of mine had a problem with neighbourhood cats peeing and pooing in his garden. His solution was to pee into a squirty bottle and add

Cat Spraying No More
tabasco sauce. It worked. We used to wonder what went through the cat's mind when it sniffed the stuff: "Hmmm, pee, what animal?" *sniff* *sniff* "Holy sh!t! I'm outta here!"


Unlike your version, I doubt you could have used it on the furniture, let alone indoors.


Step 2: Add rosemary


Add rosemary

Nice one, I should give that try. But rather than spray it, I might soak a piece of cloth in it: We have a new kitten (Well, we've had him five months, he's about seven months old and he's huge!) and he gets up on the table and cupboard tops where there are ornaments and photos.


Years ago, a friend of mine had a problem with neighbourhood cats peeing and pooing in his garden. His solution was to pee into a squirty bottle and add tabasco sauce. It worked. We used to wonder what went through the cat's mind when it sniffed the stuff: "Hmmm, pee, what animal?" *sniff* *sniff* "Holy sh!t! I'm outta here!"


Unlike your version, I doubt you could have used it on the furniture, let alone indoors.


Step 3: Add lemon juice


Add lemon juice

Nice one, I should give that try. But rather than spray it, I might soak a piece of cloth in it: We have a new kitten (Well, we've had him five months, he's about seven months old and he's huge!) and he gets up on the table and cupboard tops where there are ornaments and photos.


Years ago, a friend of mine had a problem with neighbourhood cats peeing and pooing in his garden. His solution was to pee into a squirty bottle and add tabasco sauce. It worked. We used to wonder what went through the cat's mind when it sniffed the stuff: "Hmmm, pee, what animal?" *sniff* *sniff* "Holy sh!t! I'm outta here!"


Unlike your version, I doubt you could have used it on the furniture, let alone indoors.


Step 4: Add white vinegar


Add white vinegar

Nice one, I should give that try. But rather than spray it, I might soak a piece of cloth in it: We have a new kitten (Well, we've had him five months, he's about seven months old and he's huge!) and he gets up on the table and cupboard tops where there are ornaments and photos.


Years ago, a friend of mine had a problem with neighbourhood cats peeing and pooing in his garden. His solution was to pee into a squirty bottle and add tabasco sauce. It worked. We used to wonder what went through the cat's mind when it sniffed the stuff: "Hmmm, pee, what animal?" *sniff* *sniff* "Holy sh!t! I'm outta here!"


Unlike your version, I doubt you could have used it on the furniture, let alone indoors.


Add spray top and shake!

Snapshot_91.png

Add spray top and shake! Cats hate rosemary, vinegar, and lemon. They will run away!!


I use raised beds for gardening, and when I filled one with fresh potting soil, some critter got into it and dug up everything, plus emptying some smaller containers, three nights in a row. I'm not entirely sure what critter, cat or raccoon, was doing it but I solved the problem with forks. I bought a box of 100 "everyday" plastic forks and planted them tines up in the dirt. What ever was digging dug just a tiny bit of dirt out of one container, the stopped, and I had no more damage when I added even more new raised beds and containers. So, I consider forks an effective "organic" cat deterrent.


Nice one, I should give that try. But rather than spray it, I might soak a piece of cloth in it: We have a new kitten (Well, we've had him five months, he's about seven months old and he's huge!) and he gets up on the table and cupboard tops where there are ornaments and photos.


Years ago, a friend of mine had a problem with neighbourhood cats peeing and pooing in his garden. His solution was to pee into a squirty bottle and add tabasco sauce. It worked. We used to wonder what went through the cat's mind when it sniffed the stuff: "Hmmm, pee, what animal?" *sniff* *sniff* "Holy sh!t! I'm outta here!"


Unlike your version, I doubt you could have used it on the furniture, let alone indoors.


Original article and pictures take http://www.instructables.com/id/Friendly-but-Effective-Cat-Repellent/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий