воскресенье, 16 апреля 2017 г.

How to Build Your Blog Following

How to Build Your Blog Following
How to Build Your Blog Following


If you’ve stumbled upon my sidebar in the last couple of weeks, you may have seen a new addition! I recently finished writing a 20-page E-Book called “Build Your Blog Following in 5 Days” and I’ve had hundreds of small business owners sign up to download the knowledge. It’s been amazing to receive so much feedback about how this information is helping people get started with their blogs!


In 5 Days, You’ll Learn:


Day 1: Blog Set-Up

– Choosing a blog name

– Determining your blog niche

– Buying a domain and hosting

– Getting started with WordPress

My favourite WordPress plug-ins


Day 2: Creating Content

– Brainstorming topics for your posts

– Writing the perfect headline

– My blog post “formula”

– Resources for stock images


Day 3: Sharing Content

– How to make your images “shareable”

– Formatting images for different social media channels

Cat Spraying No More
– Finding content to engage followers

– The 90/10 rule


Day 4: Scheduling Content

– The 4 best social media tools

– Best times to post on social media


Day 5: Analyzing Your Following

– Setting up Google Analytics

– Simplified approach to interpreting your blog stats


What Others Are Saying


Thank you so much for this, Jamie! I love your blog so much and appreciate your thoughtful ideas! One thing I worry about with blogging is running out of ideas of things to write about, and this is such a great exercise to show me that I have a LOT of content to share! This is so helpful, and I am so glad you took the time to do this for us newbie bloggers!!” -Maegan


“I would highly recommend this E-Book to anyone. Thanks to your helpful in-depth and well-researched pointers, I now have a much better idea of what owning a small photography business might entail — and just how important and central marketing strategies are! I particularly appreciated just how much time and effort you invested in your readership. There is certainly a demand out here for all the knowledge and experience you have to offer. Thanks to you, I’m also just starting out on Pinterest!” -Sandra


“LOVED THIS, JAMIE! So helpful and so informative and honestly I feel like you’ve answered all the questions I’ve asked myself in the past years that I’ve been blogging. I’m definitely gonna be taking all of this on board + pleeease do more like this! Thanks again!” -Jessy


Ready to Build Your Following?


It’s not too late! You can click the book cover below to sign up for my email list and download your free e-book. Or you can click here to download. Yay! I can’t wait to hear about what you learn.


Looking for more?


If you love content for small business owners and bloggers, you’ll love the following posts:


* Using Pinterest for Your Small Business

* My Blog Traffic Reports

* Best WordPress Plug-Ins for Bloggers


Original article and pictures take http://jamiedelaineblog.com/post/25952/build-your-blog-following-in-5-days/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий