Pet Deterrent Spray
- 4 oz. distilled water
- 8 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 8 drops lemon essential oil
- Pour water, a few drops of soap, and essential oils into a glass spray bottle, and shake to combine.
- Spray mixture over an inconspicuous area of your desired surface to ensure that no staining or discoloration occurs.
- Spray over the area you wish the pet to stay away from.
- Shake well before each use.
Note: Many have questioned the use of these oils around animals. The low concentration of such oils in this recipe shouldn’t be harmful to animals. Contact your veterinarian if you have any concerns.
Original article and pictures take https://blog.abundanthealth4u.com/2016/05/14/pet-deterrent-spray/ site