суббота, 10 июня 2017 г.

Pet Odor Be Gone

Pet Odor Be Gone
Pet Odor Be Gone


Yeah, you should be mister!


Today our lucky.he’s.so.cute.dog.but.thinks.he’s.a.person decided to lift his leg right on the corner of our couch.


I have tried everything to get rid of pet smells. From sprays, to powders, even enzyme stuff from the pet store. Nothing works well enough and it’s super expensive to keep buying different products.


So I did some research on the internet, and wouldn’t you know I’ve had the stuff to make pet smells disappear completely right in my bathroom!


So if you have a dog, cat, or even a potty training toddler…here’s how to get rid of those stinky smells for free and for good!



PLEASE…


DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THIS RECIPE INTO A PINTEREST PIN.


I HAVE HAD SO MANY ISSUES WITH COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT ON THIS PARTICULAR

Cat Spraying No More
POST.


I UNDERSTAND IT’S EASIER FOR YOU, BUT PLEASE DONT DO IT, PIN THE PICTURE, NOT THE RECIPE.


2 parts water to 1 part mouthwash


Spray area completely and lay newspaper on top


The newspaper will absorb the smell completely…


but if it’s an older accident you may need to do it a couple of times.


**There are a lot of copycats out there with their own version of this formula (they’ve added a more ingredients to it) and they have their own techniques. THIS IS THE ORIGINAL RECIPE THAT WENT VIRAL. I don’t know if the others will work, but I know mine does because I’ve used it. Not only have I used it on pet odors, but I’ve used it to get the stench of vomit off of a mattress as well when my daughter was sick. Give it a try!**


Original article and pictures take http://www.firsthomelovelife.com/2012/05/no-not-new-couch.html site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий